18 мар. 2016 г.

Pitch Black

The Last Man on Earth 2×11


& Pat: Pat Brown, last man on Earth.
    Mike: Not any more.

& Mike: So, Pat, you, you always been a seaman? By that I mean, a sailor. Not, you know, sperm.

& Pat: Nobody’s immune, Mike. You know, sometimes I’ll... I’ll anchor offshore at night. Big cities. Miami. New York. New Orleans... Not one light. Pitch black. Pitch black.


& Pat: So a black hole is actually not black?
    Mike: Well, you know, the accepted term now is African-American hole. .... No, they’re... they’re... they’re not, technically, black.

& Mike: There’s a very good chance he’s going to kill and eat me...

& Mike: It’s so empty. I mean, where are all the bodies?
    Pat: You want to see bodies, Spaceman? I’ll show you bodies.

& Pat: That’s game. You owe me a Lamborghini.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий