9 мар. 2016 г.

The Would-Be Prince of Darkness

Lucifer 1×3


& Ty: Do I know you?
    Lucifer: Lucifer. Morningstar.

& Lucifer: Do you know how rare you are? A celebrity virgin in Los Angeles, and surrounded by temptation. I mean, you, Ty, are like a four-leaf clover and a unicorn made a baby. Without, uh, having sex, of course.

& Lucifer: Uh... it’s about you. What do you want?
    Ty: Her.
    Lucifer: Well, then «carpe diem,» my friend.

& Lucifer: Sorry, I didn’t introduce myself earlier. Lucifer. Morningstar.

& Lucifer: I’m helping! You forget that my expertise is finding the right people to punish, Detective. It’s what I do. Or, uh, did, at least.

& Lucifer: Haven’t I proven myself extremely useful at detectiving?


& Lucifer: A town full of charlatans. Eh, this is a place built on lies where nothing is authentic or genuine. You don’t even have to be famous to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. You can just buy one!
    Dr. Linda: Are we still talking about the impostor?
    Lucifer: Yes. I’m gonna tear him limb from limb.

& Lucifer: Let me get this right... your clients do all the work, yet you chaps make all the money? Really? And they call me the Devil! If I ever return to Hell, you kids will be my first call.

& Chloe: Hmm. Finally, some rain. Maybe someone up there is looking out for us...
    Lucifer: I can assure you, He’s in no way meteorologically inclined. Apart from the whole Noah thing, and that was a one-off.

& Lucifer: Well, we can’t have you running around cheapening the Lucifer brand, now, can we? What do you say, Maze? Impalement?
    Mazikeen: Hmm... Why rush? I say the rack.

& Mazikeen: Let’s at least take a finger.

& Lucifer: See, that’s why I don’t lie. It’s so hard to keep track of who knows what.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Σ A little bit overreacting.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий