29 мар. 2016 г.

Favorite Son

Lucifer 1×6


& Chloe: What made you think you’d get away with it? If you come clean now, I’ll go easy on you. So, tell me... did you... eat... the chocolate cake?
    Trixie: No, Mommy.

& Trixie: I ate it... But Lucifer said it was okay. He said, if you really want to do something, you should. And I really wanted to eat some chocolate cake.

& Mazikeen: Please don’t tell me you actually believe you work for the police.
    Lucifer: Work for, work with. I’m a civilian consultant. The detective called. There’s been a murder. My services are needed.

& Chloe: Lucifer, it’s a dead body. A little respect.
    Lucifer: Do you know, I am amazed by the deferential regard you people hold for rotting flesh. I mean, this poor sap’s either already in Hell or in the Silver City enduring Uriel’s welcome speech, which is far worse than Hell, if you ask me.

& Lucifer: I’ve already solved it. I know what killed Erwin... Boredom. I mean, getting murdered is probably the most exciting thing that ever happened to him. When do we get to raid a drug house or shoot someone? I mean, I gave up an epic foursome to be here.

& Lucifer: You know, I don’t know how they do it. 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year, 50 years. I mean, I didn’t leave Hell just to step into another one.


& Lucifer: That was incredible. It was musical, poetic really. We were like fish and chips, salt and pepper. Hipsters and condescension.

& Dr. Linda: ... Your identity.
    Lucifer: It’s still the Devil, darling.
    Dr. Linda: Yes, but who are you trying so hard to become?
    Lucifer: Nobody. I’m completely unbecoming.
    Dr. Linda: And yet you keep trying on many hats to hide your horns. Playboy, cop, club owner...

& Dr. Linda: ...And I don’t believe his real name is Lucifer. We talk in metaphors.
    Amenadiel: Mmm.

& Dan: You can’t just smash two people together like Barbies, and think that that’s gonna fix things. Relationships, they take time and effort. And you got to work at it, like... it’s your job.
    Mazikeen: Humans are so exhausting.

& Amenadiel: Well, um, every culture in the world and throughout history, for that matter, has its very own myth of the Devil. But the one thing that they all have in common is that the Devil is essentially a rebellious son.
    Dr. Linda: Sounds like my guy.

& Chloe: Enjoy your dolls.

& Dr. Linda: God cast you out because He needed you to do the most difficult of jobs. It was a gift.
    Lucifer: Gift?!

& Lucifer: Why do they blame me for all their little failings?! As if I’d spent my days sitting on their shoulder, forcing them to commit acts they’d otherwise find repulsive. «Oh, the Devil made me do it.» I have never made any one of them do anything! Never!!
    Dr. Linda: What happened to you is unfair.
    Lucifer: Unfair? This is unjust! For all eternity, my name will be invoked to represent all their depravity. That is the gift that my father gave me.

& Dr. Linda: It was an act of love.
    Lucifer: How do you know?
    Dr. Linda: Because you are his favorite son, Samael.
    Lucifer: Do not call me that, please!
    Dr. Linda: You are his fallen angel. But here’s the thing: When angels fall, they also... rise. All you have to do is embrace all that you are.

& Lucifer: Someone’s got them, Mazikeen. Someone’s got my wings.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий