30 мар. 2016 г.

Goosebumps

Stine: I didn’t know being an audiophile was a crime.
    Officer Brooks: Being a what... A what-a-phile?!
    Officer Stevens: Whoa, whoa, whoa. That just means that he is a connoisseur of high-end audio equipment.

& Champ: Listen to me very carefully. That’s the Abominable Snowman. You don’t get that nickname by accident.

& Zach: I only opened one book, and now I see that was a mistake.

& Zach: Why couldn’t you have written stories about rainbows and unicorns?
    Stine: Because that doesn’t sell 400 million copies.
    Champ: Whoa, domestic?
    Stine: No, worldwide.


& Slappy: Sorry, folks. I’d slow down, but I can’t reach the brake.

& Slappy: Hey, check out my new best seller. It’ll grow on you.

& Slappy: I’m driving myself crazy!

& Slappy: See you in your dreams!

& Stine: Now... every story ever told can be broken down into three distinct parts. The beginning, the middle and the twist.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий