16 мар. 2016 г.

Oh WALD-E, Good Times Ahead

Two and a Half Men 11×22


& Walden: No! He’s not gonna learn his lesson if you forgive him! The only way he’s gonna learn is through pain and suffering, and possibly losing a tooth!

& Alan: Alright, honey, you look beautiful, but let’s move it along please. Jenny, hit it.
    Jenny: «Daughters, mothers, sisters, we gather, safe from the patriarchy and the oppression of its penises.» I really should have revised this before doing a straight wedding.


& Walden: Can you believe it? We’re still together, three years later.
    Alan: I know. I thought for sure it was over when Charlie died.
    Walden: Thank God I showed up.
    Alan: You’re telling me.

& Walden: Don’t call it «a date». Just call it «two men hanging out».
    WALD-E: Hey, what about me?
    Walden: Okay, fine. Two and a half men.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий