22 мар. 2016 г.

My Struggle II

The X-Files 10×6


& Scully: ...and the significance of a recent test result of my personal genetic makeup turning up DNA anomalies that I can only classify... as alien.

Ω THIS IS THE END

& O’Malley: Six weeks ago, we went off the air due to threats from outside forces bent on controlling content deemed dangerous to their cause. ...

& Scully: What I’m saying, Agent Einstein, is that the facts, as I understand them, cannot be discounted out of hand.


& Scully: You know little of my history, Agent Einstein. And while we share a faith in science, I have come to the understanding that the science that we were taught takes us but a distance towards the truth.

& Mulder: You sent for me. I’m here.

& Cigarette Smoking Man: We could start the world anew, Fox. You, me, your beloved Scully...

& Cigarette Smoking Man: The ultimate irony. The defeat of the big-brained beasts by the tiniest unthinking microbes.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий