7 мар. 2016 г.

Android

aka "Uncanny"


& David: EGBOK.
    Adam: «Everything’s going to be okay.»
    David: You know it.

& David: Checkmate... See, I sacrificed my queen. I knew he wouldn’t be able to resist. It’s a big a event, but here it’s a distraction. Who needs a queen when you win without one. Always be focused on your primary objective. Your lack of focus on what’s important made you miss the big picture. And that made you lose the game.

& David: ...what is the point if not to create the most finely constructed illusion possible?

& Joy: I hate surprises.
    David: Don’t hate. Create.


& David: I don’t miss it, because I can’t remember ever living it. I must sound crazy.
    Joy: No, I get what you mean. I live so in the present that I can’t remember the happiest moments of my life as anything other than abstractions.

& David: One of the most important sushi lessons is also a very important robotics lesson. Presentation is a key.

& David: Adam, you can’t redefine the primary objective of chess.
    Adam: Primary objectives can be redefined every moment. Isn’t that what it means to be human? To constantly shift one’s priorities?

& Castle: Well, anything in the name of domestic surveillance.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий