6 мар. 2016 г.

White Knights

Legends of Tomorrow 1×4


& Hunter: Gideon managed to intercept this telefax...
    Jefferson: Tele-what?
    Raymond: It’s like an email... on paper.

& Rory: You want us to break in to the Pentagon? Sounds awesome.

& Raymond: Really? We’re trying to save the world and you’re lifting wallets?
    Snart: It’s called multitasking.

& Hunter: We need a diversion.
    Rory: Someone call my name?

& Hunter: All right, wonderful, we’ve got a demigoddess who’s gone completely berserk.

& Raymond: Wow, it’s a MiG-21. No one’s ever been this close to one before.
    Snart: Are you quoting «Top Gun»?
    Raymond: Maybe.

& Hunter: When I said, «bumpy,» I meant, «Prepare for crash landing.»


& Hunter: Welcome to the U.S.S.R., gentlemen.

& Sara: Before you can control it, you have to accept that it’s part of you.

& Rory: Run, punk! Run!

& Valentina: You work for American government.
    Snart: I’m wanted by the American government. Does that count?

& Rory: You better kill me now. If I ever get my hands on you, I’m gonna get all «Rocky IV» on your ass.

& Snart: That is a pretty cold calculation, Rip. Almost criminal, except we criminals have a code «You never leave one of your own behind

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий