25 мар. 2016 г.

Hat

Mad Dogs × 5


& Rochelle: Sorry about that. Things are still a little topsy-turvy around here with the recent tragedy, so...

& Joel: The night after we arrived, our friend was shot in the head... by a guy in a cat mask.
    Lex: And we think that he’s connected to the police, um, local police.
    Cobi: Our friend stole a boat.
    Gus: Before... before he got shot.
    Cobi: And the boat was full of money.
    Joel: Drugs. It was... it was drugs.
    Gus: The Cat took my DNA. He swabbed me.
    Cobi: Yeah, okay, fine. Look, the boat was full of drugs. The money was given to us by two Dutch drug dealers. They were part of a drug deal that was connected to a man named Jesús.
    Joel: We should talk about Sophia.
    Cobi: Right.
    Gus: Right. We’ve surmised that The Cat was also connected to Jesús.
    Lex: I-I didn’t surmise that.

& Rochelle /in writing/: Jesús is everywhere.


& Joel: There’s a dead police captain in our pool.

& Rochelle: I believe you... I believe you... I believe you.... Could you, please... I believe you.

& Rochelle: Now, given the incendiary nature of this incident, I suggest we leave immediately.

& Rochelle: Where is the gun?
    Joel: It’s gone.

& Gus: I don’t know, that’s a lot of money. $7 million.
    Cobi: $7,618,311 U.S. minus the, uh, 10 that Helena wired us.

& Joel: Why did the refrigerator cross the road?

& Joel: Sub Umbra Floreo... Under the shadow, we flourish.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий