10 мар. 2016 г.

A View with a Room

Elementary 4×12


& Watson: What does China landing a moon rover have to do with someone trying to kill your father?
    Holmes: Nothing, as far as I can tell. Or everything.

& Holmes: A heist. At their building. You want to steal something from a heavily armed, meth-dealing band of bike-riding Satanists?
    Capt. Lombardi: Interested?
    Holmes: I’m practically engorged. When do we start?

& Fiona: I have a new boss. His name is Greg Wakino. He might be a criminal.
    Watson: What makes you think that?
    Fiona: My last boss was a criminal.

& Holmes: There might be another way to identify the gunman. His sleeve rides up here. There’s a mole on his right wrist, shaped like... Iceland.

& Watson: You’re right. Everything you’re saying fits perfectly.
    Holmes: Thank you.
    Watson: Except for one thing... none of it makes any sense.


& Fiona: Food is for new houses or babies, but this is pie, which is for dessert. Wine is for dinner parties. Flowers can be lots of things, I guess, depending on the color. These are yellow, multi-purpose, but not romantic. She can pick the gift she wants, or have them all. Is she here?

& Fiona: I’m very happy to see you. Would you like to kiss me? Asking ’cause I’d like you to.

& Holmes: That’s the difference between a fake crime scene and a real one. Evidence always sticks around.

& Fiona: I’ve had boyfriends before.
    Holmes: I, myself, have not. Perhaps I just haven’t met the right guy.

& Fiona: Would you like to get some coffee with me?
    Holmes: I’d be delighted.

--
On the IMDb


+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий