3 мар. 2016 г.

Clean Out Your Junk Drawer

Modern Family 7×8


& Jay: I’m playing an accordion.
    Claire: Supposed to be a rock star. I think you should do, like, a guitar or something.
    Jay: I only know how to play the accordion. Pick on Mitchell. He’s playing a flute... At least I hope he is.

& Alex: «Bam» as in sex or «bam» as in what Reuben shouted when he unhooked my bra?
    Haley: Let’s just leave it at «bam.»

& Gloria: Now close your eyes.
    Jay: Why should I close my eyes?
    Gloria: Because I don’t like you looking up at my neck like that. The other day, I took a selfie from down there and I thought that I was Face timing with my grandmother.


& Haley: We’re still gonna see each other. You work for, like, half my family.
    Andy: Do I remove you from my calling circle?
    Haley: I think that’s between you and your wireless carrier.

& Haley: It’s not like it’s goodbye forever. It’s just... When we run into each other from now on, we keep our clothes on.

& Cameron: For the record, we are just as grossed out at the thought of you all having sex—

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий