14 мар. 2016 г.

Manly Whatnots

Lucifer 1×4


& Chloe: I want to shoot you.
    Lucifer: Tease. Do it. I’m immortal, remember?

& Dan: What in God’s name are you doing here?
    Lucifer: Nothing in His name. Here on my own, actually.

& Lucifer: Never been thrown out of anywhere before in my life. Well, except for Heaven, of course.

& Dr. Linda: People don’t have power over us. We give it to them.

& Chloe: When Hell freezes over, Lucifer.
    Lucifer: I can arrange that, actually.

& Chloe: I promise you, if anyone here hurt your sister, I’ll find them.
    Lucifer: And I’ll punish them. Any method you prefer. Nice solid flogging. Get the ol’ swamp nuts in a vice, you know.


& Carver: We are biological machines. We... are warriors. We... are players! Gentlemen, we are animals. Men are the wolves, and women... are the fluffy bunnies. So we must prepare ourselves for the hunt.

& Chloe: Do you honestly think you can just ask people to have sex with you and they will?
    Lucifer: Well, I usually don’t have to ask, actually.

& Lucifer: You’re right. Sorry. Let’s find the girl. Okay? Sex later. Kidding. Sort of.

& Chloe: You’re not doing this alone.
    Lucifer: Afraid so. I promised, no police. A deal’s a deal, especially one with the Devil.

& Chloe: Okay, let’s say you really are the Devil. All-powerful, immortal, blah, blah, blah. Does that mean you don’t feel pain at all?
    Lucifer: Hmm. I like this line of questioning...

& Carver: She’s right. I-I deserve it.
    Lucifer: No, you don’t. Chlamydia, the clap, raging case of crabs... that’s what you deserve, not death.

& Lindsay: Please don’t hurt me!
    Lucifer: Why does everyone say that before they’re punished?

& Chloe: Who are you? What are you?

& Lucifer: And... call me Lucifer.
    Lieutenant: Lucifer.

& Chloe: I thought you didn’t lie.
    Lucifer: I don’t. But I don’t always tell the whole truth.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий