1 апр. 2016 г.

The Kill Floor

11.22.63 × 2


& Edna: Three nights. I would have to charge you the full-week rate.
    Jake: That’s okay. ...
    Edna: Fine, $3. In advance.

& Frank: I figure every writer needs a great chapter one, am I right?
    Jake: Oh, yeah, 100%, yeah. Yeah.
    Frank: I’m about to give you yours.

& Frank: Right between the eyes, Jakey boy. Put him out of his misery.

& Doris: I just don’t know what we did to deserve this.
    Jake: Sometimes fate just steps in and deals you a good hand...

& Arliss: You serve?
    Jake: Uh, yeah, Korea, two tours.
    Arliss: That right? What unit?
    Jake: ...MASH, 4077th.


& Arliss: After the fact, you always... tell yourself there was a good reason.

& Arliss: Last thing you can say about killing a man is that it’s brave.

& Jake: Happy fucking Halloween, Frank Dunning. I’m coming for you.

& Apothecary: You feeling a little under the weather?
    Jake: Yes, sir. Yes, I am.
    Apothecary: Well, I suggest a diet of white foods.
    Jake: What?!
    Apothecary: Bananas, breads, rice.

& Jake: I’m from the future, okay?

& Edna: God knows what’s in your heart, Mr. Amberson. He’ll be the final judge. I hope you’re prepared for that.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий