23 апр. 2016 г.

Sleeping with Other People

& Jake: Sex is like, uh... It’s like kissing with your entire body. Very sensual experience. It’s like shooting heroin in a... in a controlled yet moist environment, you know? You know what it’s like... it’s like... it’s like Times Square at night. I mean... just the right tinge of danger.

& Jake: If you really, actually wanted monogamy why have casual sex with me for three months? You know, I mean, if you wanna grow flowers, you don’t plant ’em in a closet. So either you’re stupid or deep down inside you don’t want monogamy either.

& Jake: Hey, I’m on Facebook!.. What... a weird thing to say out loud.

& Jake: It’s not your fault. You know, little girls are told that someday they’re gonna find the one. What they don’t tell you guys is that the one might be a complete fucking dickhead with a boring heroin penis that turns you all into a sex addict that’s what they leave out in the Disney movies...
    Lainey: I’m not sex addict.
    Jake: Oh, yeah. Yeah. Me neither.

& Jake: I don’t think I like me enough to introduce him to other people.

& Lainey: ...And you unleashed her Khaleesi.
    Jake: Yeah. Wait. You mean like «Game of Thrones» Khaleesi?

& Lainey: «Mind the gap. Tap the roof.»
    Jake: You got it.


& Jake: Stop. You’re so fucked up.
    Lainey: I’m fucked up? What are you talking about?
    Jake: You... you went Kathy Bates in «Misery» in the middle of Central Park. .....
    Lainey: This is the greatest movie ever made.
    Jake: Yeah, of course you love it. Look at her...
    Annie Wilkes: God... I love you.
    Jake: That’s you, baby.
    Annie Wilkes: I love you! I’m gonna murder you while I love you.

& Naomi: Why don’t we do drugs?
    Xander: Because we have to control these lives that we gave birth to.
    Naomi: First of all, gave birth to them...

& Jake: That’s like Bobby Fischer kind of scarcity.

& Lainey: What do you wanna do?
    Jake: .... Nothing. There’s nothing to do. I love you for free, Lainey.
    Lainey: I love you for free, Jake.

& Jake: I think about you like, all the time. You know what, the word think is... is wrong because I don’t actively do anything. You’re just... here.

& Jake: Because I’d rather fail with you than win with anyone else.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий