12 апр. 2016 г.

Boasts and Rails

Billions 1×8


& Axelrod: Junior...
    Chuck: Baron Von Axelrod... Gesture’s appreciated.
    Axelrod: Of course. Never women and children.

& Chuck: Sometimes I wish I were your patient... Because then maybe I would get a sympathetic ear every time I’m not my absolute best self 24 hours a day.

& Frank Sacker: Let me ask you one thing... How does it make you feel, Bryan? You know, when I was young, I would’ve done the same thing. Not anymore. Sleeping well has become important to me. So is looking my daughter in the eye, knowing she’s looking back at a good person. Principle doesn’t usually go away all at once. It’s a, uh, creeping erosion.

& Chuck: There are no innocent men, not on Wall Street.


& Chuck: You know what? Maybe it’s not my game anymore. Yeah, maybe it’s you young guys, eating your salads and remaking the world. No, I know how to win. But, uh... if that’s not what it is anymore, then, uh... you do it your way, Bryan.

& Donnie: I can’t do this. Can’t do it.
    Bryan: Yes, you can.
    Dale: He can’t hear you.
    Bryan: I know that.

& Wendy: It’s not that simple.
    Chuck: I know. It’s really fucking complicated.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий