8 апр. 2016 г.

The Eyes of Texas

11.22.63 × 4


& Mohrenschildt: Lee, what’s a man like you going to do with a rifle like that?
    Oswald: I am going to hunt fascists.

& Jake: You know, they say, «Smart is the new sexy.»
    Sadie: I don’t know anyone who says that.
    Jake: Oh. Well... I say it.

& Jake: How could I dance with another... When I saw you standing there?
    Sadie: That’s catchy... You make that up?
    Jake: Oh, yeah. Just me and my mates, John, Paul, George, and Ringo.
    Sadie: Your mates?
    Jake: Umm, yeah, my imaginary friends.

& Deke: Discretion is the better part of valor, young man.


& Jake: George is a handler for Lee. George is the gun. Lee’s the bullet. CIA’s pulling the trigger. And Walker is a test run for Kennedy.

& Miss Mimi: What is the Mafia?
    Jake: The Mafia.
    Miss Mimi: .....
    Jake: Italian-American organized crime syndicate.
    Miss Mimi: What did you witness?
    Jake: Well... I had this friend, Fredo... And his brother Michael had him killed on a fishing trip in Lake Tahoe...

& Miss Mimi: When you refuse to tell people the truth, Mr. Amberson, you deny them their dignity. And for some of us, dignity matters.

& Sadie: What’s the occasion?
    Jake: It’s Friday.
    Sadie: Yeah, I saw that in the calendar.

& Jake: All right, I’m gonna tell you something that’s gonna sound really crazy...

& Jake: People... people wanna think that that’s what life is like, that it’s flowers and hearts. But it’s not. It’s messy. Things get broken.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий