26 апр. 2016 г.

Inflatable

Better Call Saul 2×7


& Grifter: There are wolves and sheep in this world, kid. Wolves and sheep... figure out which one you’re gonna be.

& DA: So, whose gun was it?
    Saul: Who’s to say? You know how many guns there are in Albuquerque? Somewhere between the number of rattlesnakes and grains of sand. So... a lot.

& Mike: And you’re telling me this why?
    Saul: Don’t be too tough on yourself. Like they say, discretion is the better part of valor. I would’ve done the same thing.

& Saul: Uh, «Dear...» whoever you put in. Continuing... Uh, «My heart is heavy as...» No, that sounds like a medical condition. Let’s go with, um, «It is with a heavy heart,» okay? «It is with a heavy heart that I tender my resignation to Davis & Main.» «Tender» is better than «submit,» yeah?

& Saul: Yeah.. Omar... that whole, uh, letter-of-resignation thing that... I didn’t mean that, not a word. I... I-I’m so incredibly stressed out. I’m stressed out the wazoo.

& Saul: You know, sometimes, you have to say something out loud to hear how crazy it sounds.


& Cliff: You win.
    Saul: What do I win?
    Cliff: You’re fired.

& Saul: Hey, Cliff, for what it’s worth, I think you’re a good guy.
    Cliff: For what it’s worth, I think you’re an asshole.

& Kim: If we’re gonna be law partners, I need to know one thing... What kind of lawyer are you gonna be? I don’t mean what kind of law are you gonna practice. I mean are you gonna play it straight, or are you gonna... be colorful?

& Kim: Why do you need me for this?
    Saul: I don’t need you... I want you.
    Kim: You’ve got me... just not as a law partner.

& Saul: Hi. You’ve reached the law offices of Jimmy McGill. Please leave a message, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.
Ω Back to square 1?

& Kim: Um... I just wanted something else.
    Schweikart: What did you want?
    Kim: ... More.

& Saul: Solo practice, being my own man again.

& Kim: Not partners... solo practitioners, together. What do you think?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий