18 апр. 2016 г.

Twice as Far

The Walking Dead 6×14


& Denise: I know how to use a machete now. I’ve seen roamers up close. I’m ready.

& Eugene: ...the hair doesn’t make the man, the man makes the man.
    Ford: Guard duty, weapons training, changing up the hairstyle, swigging some swagger with the ladies, spitting game—
    Eugene: If you don’t spit game, you are game.
    Ford: Man seems to be changing...
    Eugene: At least trying like hell to.

& Eugene: It’s simple, really. As with any RPG, tabletop, electronic, or otherwise, the key to survival is allowing oneself to be shaped by the assigned environment. In doing so, a broad range of capabilities are acquired, allowing one to flip the script and use said capabilities to shape said environment for maximum longevity. I’m saying I’m in the process of said stage two. I’ve changed, adapted. I’m a survivor.
    Ford: .... Keep telling yourself that.


& Eugene: I most definitely almost certainly think I can do that here.
    Ford: That, my friend, is some damn fine genuine outside-the-box thinking.

& Daryl: You could’ve died right there, you know that?!
    Denise: Yeah, I do. Who gives a shit?! You could’ve died killing those Saviors, both of you, but you didn’t. You wanna live, you take chances. That’s how it works.

& Ford: I apologize for questioning your skills. You know how to bite a dick, Eugene. I mean that with the utmost of respect. Welcome to stage two.

& Ford: Could be 30 years for us here. That’s still too short.

& Carol: I love you all here. I do. And I’d have to kill for you. And I can’t.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Σ Minus the doctor. Shite! And Carol?!? WTF. Desperado.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий