7 апр. 2016 г.

Ice Cream

Mad Dogs × 7


& Joel: Whether they come or not, you’ll either kill me or you won’t. Then you’ll go after them or you won’t. I can’t control any of it.
    Lawrence: You must be curious, though. Whether they care enough to come for you. What do you think... One of them? All of them? Some of them?

& Cobi: I watch a ton of stuff on NatGeo, which, after a while, gotta say kind of all blends together into one big shark, temple, monkey, alien show.

& Cobi: How do you know it’s the Cat?

& Gus: I am on a road leading from where we were quarantined. It can’t be more than, like, ten... Wait a minute, there’s a mile marker... 42.


& Lawrence: Isn’t that touching?
    Joel: Yeah, lucky me.
    Lawrence: Oh, so you believe in luck.
    Joel: Luck is chance. Chance is math. I believe in math.
    Lawrence: Don’t tell me you’re a maths teacher.
    Joel: I teach teachers. I teach teaching methods.
    Lawrence: Christ.

& Lex: So what now?
    Joel: If he offers you ice cream, take it.

& Cobi: Do you know where the money is, and is it possible to get it back before we have to go to Plan B?
    Gus: What is Plan B?
    Cobi: I have no fucking clue.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий