10 апр. 2016 г.

Wingman

Lucifer 1×7


& Lucifer: You move just about anything you can get your trashy Euro hands on.

& Chloe: And it’s really not a good day for... your... Luciferness.

& Lucifer: There was something else, something... personal that was missing when we got there.
    Chloe: I knew it! Lucifer, what was in there?
    Lucifer: My angel wings. ... Yeah, go on. Get it all out.

& Lucifer: The FBI’s raiding the place. So if we don’t get the wings, humanity finds divinity, so on and so forth... you know the rest.

& Amenadiel: If I didn’t know any better, I would say that you don’t respect your buyers’ faith.
    Carmen Grant: Oh, quite the contrary. I respect my customers’ faith very much. But I don’t have to share in their beliefs to profit from them.
    Amenadiel: So I take it you’re not a believer then?
    Grant: I’m a man that believes in one simple divinity... the almighty dollar.
    Lucifer: Humans. Am I right?


& Lucifer: Someone stole my wings. About six feet, glow with the light of God.

& Lucifer: If you truly worship the dollar, then I’m your ticket to divinity.

& Lucifer: It’s funny, isn’t it, how all it takes to unite the faiths of the world is bit of illegal consumerism.

& Lucifer: I bled.
    Amenadiel: What do you mean, bled?
    Lucifer: Yep. Don’t know how it’s possible, but on top of everything else, seems I’m dealing with a bit of a mortality sitch. Hence: ixnay on the unsgay.

& Amenadiel: Paul’s wrists were too thick to fit in those chains.
    Lucifer: I know. That man never could pass on dessert, could he?
    Amenadiel: He should have been the Saint of...
    Lucifer: Honey cakes?

& Lucifer: In case I haven’t made myself abundantly clear, I’m never going back to Hell.

& Lucifer: Well. To our equally enigmatic futures.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий