3 апр. 2016 г.

The Punch

Billions 1×7


& Layner: Again? You guys are bleeding me dry. Axelrods, you learned good from your dad. Always let someone else float you, no matter how rich you are.

& Kate: Um... will they know what that is?
    Spyros: Cortado. It’s like a macchiato, but with more foam. Microfoam. Silkier. Thanks, doll.

& Axelrod: You’ve actually read Pavlov’s study, haven’t you?
    Donnie: Yeah. I was a psych/philosophy major. Minor in economic theory, which, at Yale, is like another philosophy class.

& Chuck: I warned you, if you fucked with me... holy hell.

& Donnie: «The price of any betrayal always comes due in flesh.»
    Bryan: What’s that? Shakespeare?
    Donnie: Stephen King. Gunslinger. But no less true.


& Lara: You’re going on a campout with the Westport Sound Rangers.
    Dean: What?!
    Lara: Mm-hmm. It’s time to learn some outdoor skills. Camping, fire building, map reading, ropes course... Some life skills.
    Dean: Dad?
    Axelrod: It’s your mother’s decision, and I’m behind her.

& Axelrod: Best one yet... «Mothers Against Drunk Driving, we salute #BobbyAxelrod for doing what needed to be done. #don’tdrinkanddrive.»

& Chuck: ...you need me, because I am willing to stare into the abyss beyond conventional morality and do what needs to be done...

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий