22 апр. 2016 г.

Bali Ha'i

Better Call Saul 2×6


& Saul: ♪ «Here am I, your special island! ♪
              ♪ Come to me, come to me! ♪
              ♪ Bali Ha’I, Bali Ha’I ♪
              ♪ Bali Ha’I» ♪

All right, there you go. That completes our weeklong tour of «South Pacific.» You’re welcome. Tomorrow, we begin our exploration of The Carpenters’ catalogue. Of course, I’m open to requests. That’s right. All you got to do is call me, any time.

& Mrs. Nguyen: Why are you here? You lose that job already?
    Saul: I should be so lucky.

& Saul: Chào các cô, Ladies!


& Schweikart: You want one? Best Moscow Mule in the city. Fresh ginger, real copper mug, the works...

& Schweikart: ... And just think what you can do with our resources and the freedom to really spread your wings.

& Saul: Have you ever heard the expression «a watched pot never boils»?

& Mike: The price is $50,000.
    Hector: How about the payment is you get to live?
    Mike: Not enough.

& Hector: How you manage to live so long with a mouth like that, hmm?

& Saul: Please let me be there when you tell Howard.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий