4 апр. 2016 г.

Love

& Murphy: Living with a woman is like sharing a bed with the CIA. Nothing is secret.

& Electra: Love is strange. How can something so wonderful bring such great pain? Perhaps it is better to never love at all...

& Murphy: I want to make movies out of blood, sperm and tears. This is like the essence of life. I think movies should contain that. Or should be made of that.

& Electra: What is your favorite movie?
    Murphy: 2001. What do you think of this movie?
    Electra: I never saw.
    Murphy: You’ve never seen 2001? What is wrong with you?

& Electra: Maybe I don’t like my past in general. But I see a great future coming.


& Cop: You need to forget about that. You know, it’s... forget about it. You are in France here, forget about your... American feeling of possession, of ownership. Of war, or violence. Try to feel differently. In the U.S... in the ’60s, you were different. People were loving each other.

& Murphy: Secrets make you stronger. No?
    Electra: Secrets make you darker.

& Murphy: You didn’t say you were in love with him.
    Electra: I don’t know anything about love, in my mind... It is like a place where you don’t want to live...
    Murphy: So you’ve been in love. You know how it feels, but you’re no longer there. You left.

& Murphy: Look, we live one life. When we are born, we know we’re gonna die. So what is the point to keep on fighting? For what? There is no hope, because... We should just commit suicide.
    Electra: I don’t want... I don’t want to say goodbye.
    Murphy: Hey... What is the meaning of life?
    Electra: Love.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий