7 апр. 2016 г.

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

& Ron the Janitor: DOD? What the fuck kind of name is dod?

& Scout Leader Rogers: You know what’s cooler than cool?.. Scouting!

& Scout Leader Rogers: All right. Ben, why don’t you lead us in the scout oath?...
    Ben: All right. This do I swear: To live courageously, to help others when I can, defend what I must, so help me god.
— Scouts forever!


& Kendall: I think it’s really cool you guys have stuck with scouts. One day you’re gonna look back on this and you’re gonna be really happy you did it...

& Carter: This is it, Ben. We’ve made it. We’re at the epicenter of pussy.

& Carter: I just wanted to see some titties!..

& Denise: Yep. Zombie. Any more questions?


& Augie: Scout leader Rogers! Please! I think you’re having a bad allergic reaction to something! We need to get you to a doctor!

& Denise: Word of advice, chasing parties and popularity in high school? It’s a total dead end. None of that shit will matter later.

& Denise: Did I just drop acid, or are they really singing Britney Spears with a zombie?

& Carter: I’m so fucking sick of zombies!

& Carter: My ass! My ass! She’s gumming my ass!

& Ben: Maybe we look like dorks in these uniforms. And maybe we’re a big joke to everyone at school.
        But tonight, we’re gonna show them what being a real scout’s all about. So, are we just gonna stand here with our thumbs up our asses? Or are we gonna go out there and save the world?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий