29 апр. 2016 г.

Quality of Life

Billions 1×10


& Sacker: What can we do?
    Chuck: We can, from this moment forward, remember how the game is supposed to be played... We’ll play perfect strategy. We will retreat so we can attack when it is to our advantage. And then someday soon, we will be standing here, and it will be our turn.

& Chuck: ....And you tried to argue with her, but she was insistent.
    Adam: Kids would hashtag that «one hundred.»

& Chuck: ....you know, that is not what you and I really need to talk about today.
    Adam: It’s not?
    Chuck: Let’s go out and take some air, and I’ll tell you... why musical chairs is a much better party game.

& Mafee: Guys around here avoid you like you’re a dangerous fighter, because you’re a triple threat... power, speed, and footwork. So give me some credit for stepping up.
    Deb: Credit for the honesty.
    Mafee: If you have dinner with me, I’ll buy you a Mini Cooper. Oh, see? See? You smiled. And you know and I know that a smile is a gateway to multiple convulsive orgasms.

& Axelrod: Close the fucking door!.. Pretend we’re having an argument.


& Axelrod: You’ve been through a lot. You all right?
    «Dollar» Bill: It was hell, but I survived!
    Axelrod: When you walk out that door, I want you to tell me to go fuck myself, good and loud!
    «Dollar» Bill: They’re gonna hear me in the back office!!
    Axelrod: Come bonus time, I am gonna show you enough love, you could start a third family!
    «Dollar» Bill: Two’s fucking plenty!
    Axelrod: I’m gonna shove you now!
    «Dollar» Bill: Go ahead!
    Axelrod: I love you like a brother.
    «Dollar» Bill: I fucking love you, too, man.
Ω Brilliance.

& Mr. Rhoades: Okay, you want delicate? How about this? Perhaps it’s time to be more careful about how you process and react. It’s a critical time. And here’s the less delicate way... stop... fucking... up!
    Chuck: Insightful.

& Chuck: Congress. Boy, that sounds like fun... 535 stooges and blowhards, some of whom even believe in science.
    Mr. Rhoades: Well, you’ll stand out.

& Chuck: ...the Southern District believes that your swift departure would be best for the justice system. Oh... And shame on you.

& Chuck: Uh... Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention for a moment? Thank you. Hmm. Justice. Rooted in truth, watered by tenacity, and flowering in wisdom. May be the single most beautiful expression of humanity. ...

& Axelrod: I, uh, I don’t go to funerals. I can’t bring myself to. I-I skip ’em. I send mountains of flowers and food to the wake, convince myself that’s the right thing to do. If I were asked why, I’d say, «Well, we wanna remember him how he was,» or some other bullshit. Truth? I like to keep moving so I don’t have to think about it. More truth? I’m not the type to grapple with it all.

& Chuck: Don’t get too excited by how good it sounds. Everything’s gotta fall just right.

& Wags: Yeah... Good guy. One of the few people at work who were remotely interesting.
    Wendy: Tell me about it.
    Wags: And... he was our gay guy.
    Wendy: That make a difference?
    Wags: Yeah. These days, it’s great to have a gay.

& Axelrod: Maybe we shouldn’t bring it up.
    Dr. Gilbert: You think? I...
    Axelrod: Well, I mean, what kind of quality of life will he have?

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий