16 апр. 2016 г.

The Truth

11.22.63 × 5


& Jack: All right. Put your books down. Forget «The Odyssey.» Pretend you can go back in time. You go back in time, and you can change one thing... One thing to alter history. What would you do?

& Jack: The point is, you’re there. I’m looking for something that will help humanity, help the world. What would you do?

& Jack: You went to that rally. Walker’s a fucking sociopath.
    Bill: A so... Socio-what?
    Jack: He’s crazy.

& Bill: But even if Oswald’s here alone to kill General Walker, how’s that prove he’s gonna kill Kennedy in six months?
    Jack: Because he’s using the same fucking gun with the same fucking bullets that blows Kennedy’s head off!
    Bill: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but doesn’t General Walker hate JFK? Why would Lee try to kill both of them?
    Jack: I don’t know, Bill. It doesn’t matter why he shoots. All that matters is if he shoots.


& Jack: We’re going up against the past. Tomorrow anything can happen, and it will. All we can do is try and be ready. That means check everything... Batteries in the flashlights, extra car battery, tools in case we get a flat tire, everything.
    Bill: Diapers?
    Jack: Trust me.

& Oswald: Have you ever read any Karl Marx?
    Bill: Can’t say that I have, no.
    Oswald: You read it, and then we’ll talk.
    Bill: Is it any good?
    Oswald: It tells the truth.

& Al: The hardest part about living in the past is that everything you tell everybody will be a lie...

& Sadie: I-I know. I think I know.
    Jake: Just let me say it... I’m from the future. I was born in 1978.....

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий