29 апр. 2016 г.

Family, Bublé, Deep-Fried Turkey

Two and a Half Men 12×8


& Walden: ...Got it?
    Evelyn: So you want me to be Santa. Toys, bite, crunch, sip, wink, jiggle, leave... That sounds a lot like an orgy I had in Palm Springs once.

& Walden: All right, let’s get this stuff wrapped so we can enjoy this holiday the way I always imagined. Listening to Michael Bublé’s Christmas album... with my husband.


& Alan: No Christmas is ever perfect. There’s always gonna be a toy that’s broken or the wrong kind of batteries. I mean, even on the very first Christmas, Mary and Joseph woke up to the smell of donkey crap.

& Walden: I’m sorry that I said I didn’t want you around.
    Rose: Oh, please. It’s not like every time somebody says something mean to me, I write it down in a big book called «Those Who Have Wronged Me...»

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий