27 апр. 2016 г.

Broodstock

Mad Dogs × 8


& Cobi: Oh, it’s a wire. It’s always a wire.

& Cobi: Welcome to Camp Mind Fuck.

& Aaron: Let’s take the tour... Of the 103 small businesses that my parent company founded, only two of them have turned a profit. This is one of them.

& Aaron: So, listen, I’m gonna need you to be like a... I don’t know, like a project manager. Keep your friends focused. Keep ’em positive. It will literally be the difference between life and death.

& Joel: This isn’t his company. This is the company. This is a CIA front.
    Lex: You think he’s CIA? That’s good, right?


& Joel: ...Who kills little people with fucking crossbows and gets off on it.

& Gus: So you’re just telling me some fucked-up shit while you’re saving my ass, right? Didn’t I tell you I was done being manipulated?

& Aaron: Just a car ride away, boys. Victory... it’s within your reach. .... The five of us, we all come from a long legacy of victors. American exceptionalism. Don’t forget that. Our ancestors harnessed the power of a fucking atom and used it to bring an empire to its knees. History is on your side! You’re strong, you’re dominant. I look at each one of you, and I see greatness.
    Gus: He’s on some bullshit.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий