14 апр. 2016 г.

Rebecca

Better Call Saul 2×5


& Rebecca: I mean, the Schubert is coming along nicely. It’s more about morale.
    Chuck: Morale can affect quality.

& Chuck: I strongly suggest sunscreen. We’re up about 5,000 feet here. You’ll fry.

& Rebecca: So, tell us about your first week at Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill.
    Saul: It was great. I mean, they got me workin in the mailroom, which... you gotta start somewhere. I learned how to use the Xerox machine, which is surprisingly complicated. I mean, press a button, a piece of paper spits out... not anymore. Mm. Thing’s practically a computer. It’s like goddamn space shuttle. It’s got, like, double-sided printing, automatic stapling, you know?

& Chuck: Aha, lawyer jokes.
    Saul: I’ve only been in the mailroom a week, and I’ve heard maybe a hundred.

& Saul: And believe me... I have nothing but the utmost respect for your profession. I mean, it’s the pillar of... Oh! Why do they bury lawyers under 20 feet of dirt?.. Because deep down, they’re really good people.


& Rebecca: Wait. I think I know one.
    Saul: Oh, bring it on.
    Rebecca: Um, what do lawyers and sperm have in common?
    Saul: Oh, just... Um.
    Rebecca: 3 million... No, wait. Um, 1 in 3 million... have a chance of becoming a human being.
    Saul: ...a chance of becoming a human being! Love that one.

& Erin: This is just one associate helping another. Like here, the Roman numeral headings... we use all caps for those. And you indented them, which is perfectly fine, but Cliff likes them centered. Oh, and before I forget, we put two spaces after a period on all our documents. I know it seems like a minor thing, but really looks so much cleaner on the page. ....

& Saul: Hey, is Erin in yet?.. God damn pixie ninja.

& Saul: Whoa, whoa. Hold up. What the hell happened to you?.. I get it... the first rule of Fight Club, right? Uh, let me introduce you. This is my babysitter, Erin. Erin, this is my grandpa, Mike.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий