17 апр. 2016 г.

Fish in the Dish

The Last Man on Earth 2×13


& Carol: You know, it’s been a while and we’re not pregnant yet.
    Phil: What’s the rush? It’ll happen when it happens.
    Carol: Well, I mean, look at Phil, okay... he’s dead! One day you’re here, the next you’re not. And I want to get your goods before you croak.

& Carol: Do you think you could handle the pressure?
    Phil: Care Bear, I’ve been practicing for this test my whole life.I won’t let you down.

& Carol: I created a special sexual area for you. A performance zone, if you will. I call it the Masturbatorium.


& Carol: Are you feeling turned on?
    Phil: I’m feeling so many things. Billie Jean King... Condi Rice... And of course, the guy who played Bud in Flipper.
    Carol: Oh, no, that’s Janet Reno.

& Gail: Todd. Could I get some help with my crossword puzzle? I’m a little stuck on 69 down.

& Todd: Aah, you’re a monster! What the hell is wrong with you?! How much women’s saliva do you need inside your mouth, you freaking monster?!

& Phil: Condoleezza, help me!

& Phil: Uh, Carol. It’s not you... it’s me. Yeah, I... I... I didn’t have the balls to tell you this, but... I don’t have the balls to have children.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий