25 апр. 2016 г.

Creative Destruction Phenomenon

House of Lies 5×1


& Marty: Mine, motherfuckers. All mine.

& Marty: I mean, how do I define myself? I mean, what is me versus what is mine? Do I define myself by... how I feel? By my actions? By the number of people who love me? No, probably not that. Or maybe I define myself by what I have...

& Marty: White people, right?
    JR: Uh, yeah.
    Marty: Hey, man. Drop a beat... Bust a groove, man. Yeah, let’s make it hot. Go... Black bait. Don’t ever take the fucking black bait. Jesus!
    JR: Fucking fell for the black bait?


& Marty: I have seen the soul of white people. And they should put it back.

& Roscoe: Oh, my God. I... I already have 207 likes.
    Marty: Wow. Now you’re really somebody.

& Marty: Skip «Fucking Shit In My Briefcase» Galweather.
    Galweather: Marty «Blew Up My Fucking Life» Kaan.

& Marty: I’ve been thinking a lot lately about... what is me? You know, what is mine? H-How... Who the fuck am I, you know what I mean? How do... how do I define myself? It’s just coming into focus that I define myself by motherfuckers like you. By conflict, is what I’m saying, by opposition. By the way that I just grind on my enemies until eventually they are just dust that I walk on. So that’s me. You know?

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий