19 апр. 2016 г.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2



& Gale: It’s war, Katniss. Sometimes killing isn’t personal. Figured if anyone knew that, it was you.
    Katniss: I, of all people, know that it’s always personal.

& Katniss: Always Snow. I am done being a piece in his game. District 12, district 2. We have no fight. Except the one the capitol gave us.

& President Alma Coin: Mr. Heavensbee, you’re the Gamemaker. I want everyone to know, whatever game she’s playing, she’s playing for us.

& Finnick: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 76th Hunger Games!


& Katniss: That’s what you and I do. Keep each other alive.

& Katniss: I never meant for this to happen...

& Gale: You can’t protect anyone in an arena.

& President Alma Coin: Mockingjay, may your aim be as true as your heart is pure.

& Haymitch: I’ll say this for you, Katniss... You don’t disappoint.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий