12 апр. 2016 г.

The Same Boat

The Walking Dead 6×13


& Molly: Honey, you need to take some yoga breaths and calm your ass down.

& Paula: Anyway, that’s cute. Babies are the point. Children are our future. Making bite-size snacks for the dead... The point is to stay standing.
    Maggie: No. Walkers do that. I’m choosing something.

& Paula: And what do you think you know about Negan?
    Carol: He sounded like a maniac. We were scared. We had to stop him.
    Molly: Sweetie, sweetie. We are all Negan.

& Carol: You don’t want me to stick to my own principles.


& Paula: Your people are killers, Carol. That makes you a killer.

& Molly: Eat shit and die, Donnie! Where are ya, Magnolia? I wanna bloody up that nice...

& Paula: If you could do all this, what were you so afraid of, Carol?

& Carol: None of this would’ve happened if I had just killed him.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий