13 апр. 2016 г.

The Ridiculous 6

& Clem: Lookie here. My day is made... I didn’t even finish breakfast and I get to kill me a stinkin’ Injun.

& Will Patch: Well, that’s some, uh... real fancy footwork. But I think this hullabaloo has escalated to the firearms stage. Boys, let’s ventilate this.

& Screaming Eagle: Sometimes, the white man speaks the truth. Like, one in 20, 25 times.

& Tommy: You know Frank Stockburn?
    Esmeralda: «Know»? Like, in the biblical sense?
    Tommy: No, ma’am. You’ve met him before is what I’m asking.
    Esmeralda: Yes, I met him. Then, 20 minutes later, I knew him in the biblical sense on that bed, right there.

& Doc Griffin: Ooh... I have never seen that big of a rash... or infection or whatever this green bubble is. Hmm. All right. Yeah. Now, son, I would simply recommend that you stop doing whatever it is you’ve been doing, with whoever... or whatever you’ve been doing it with.

& Tommy: If Frank Stockburn is your father, raise your hand.
    Lil’ Pete: Gall dang!


& Ramon: So do you new brothers have any special skills that could help us out here tonight?
    Chico: Like what?
    Ramon: Like, you know, Tommy’s good with knives. Lil Pete’s got a bonus nipple. I got a Burro. Herm is good at strangling...
    Herm: Huh?
    Danny: I can hold my breath for six minutes.
    Chico: Well, I can play the piano with my dick.
    Tommy: Well, we’re unstoppable then. Anyways, any of you handsome brothers ready to go steal a big hunk of gold?
    Chico: I’m ready.
    Ramon: I’m hungry.
    Danny: I’m drunk.
    Lil’ Pete: And I’m Lil Pete.
    Tommy: Let’s get that nugget then.

& Chico: He’s giving himself six bullets to the head!
    Lil’ Pete: And he’s still smiling!

& Danny: That is some mystical shit.

& Frank: Frank Stockburn, your dad. Nice to meet you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Just the Adam Sandler's stuff.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий