24 апр. 2016 г.

Happy Birthday, Lee Harvey Oswald

11.22.63 × 6


& Bill: Maybe, somehow, just living underneath him, we’ve already changed the future.

& Jack: ... End of story.
    Sadie: As if there is such a thing.

& Miss Mimi: Don’t wait. Don’t wait.

& Jack: I’m looking for my brother.
    Marguerite: Would that be Bill?
    Jack: You know Bill?
    Marguerite: Everybody knows Bill!

& Jack: Do you... you realize how badly you’re messing things up right now?
    Bill: How do you know I’m not making them better? You don’t.


& Bill: Fuck you, fuck your mission, and fuck JFK!

& Jack: You know what Deke calls you?.. A new kind of woman.
    Sadie: I can live with that. Tell me one more thing about the future.

& Jack: People walk around with their phones in their hands all day.
    Sadie: Something real.
    Jack: I love you.

& Oswald: You ever shoot?
    Bill: I’m from Kentucky. You find a man from Kentucky who doesn’t shoot, I’ll give you a dollar.

& Bill: And he’s not even my fucking brother! He’s not even my fucking brother! He’s from the future, okay?

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий