16 апр. 2016 г.

Et Tu, Doctor?

Lucifer 1×8


& Chloe: Here’s to another trip around the sun.

& Lucifer: I’ve found women, generally, don’t like a man punching holes in things.

& Lucifer: These emotions are... bloody inconvenient, that’s why.
    Dr. Linda: What’s bothering you right now?
    Lucifer: Well... right now I’m experiencing a very odd feeling. It’s-it’s like a... it’s like a fat man sitting on my chest. But not in a fun way.

& Lucifer: Don’t you want to help me? Hmm? Linda?..
    Chloe: Lucifer...
    Lucifer: Ah! Speak of the me.


& Lucifer: So I don’t understand all this jealousy talk. I mean, why covet something someone else has? Why not just take it?

& Mazikeen: Sleeping with my boss... You’ll end up like all the others. Trash left by the side of the road.
    Dr. Linda: Interesting.
    Mazikeen: What?
    Dr. Linda: Well, I find people who are rude usually feel powerless in their own lives. Terrified of not being in control... But that’s not you, I’m sure.

& Chloe: You’re right, Lucifer, she’s amazing.
    Lucifer: No, she’s verbal Ebola.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий