20 апр. 2016 г.

The Big Bear Precipitation

The Big Bang Theory 9×20


& Sheldon: I was enjoying some virtual reality, until you ruined it with your actual face!

& Amy: We could all go [to the cabin] for the weekend. It’ll be fun.
    Sheldon: Yeah... Excuse me. ... Here, look up «fun,» get back to me.

& Bernadette: Raj found all these childbirth videos online. This one is of a woman giving birth in a river.
    Howard: Okay, that... is... the least Jewish thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

& Bernadette: You saw him carrying that.
    Howard: Astronauts saw him carrying that.


& Leonard: I don’t think I’ve lit a real fire before.
    Sheldon: Ah, it’s basic thermodynamics. I’m sure we can figure that out.
    Leonard: I could stack the logs conically to facilitate airflow.
    Sheldon: That would maximize oxygen for optimal combustion.

& Penny: What good is it if you don’t use it?
    Leonard: Uh, uh, you have shoes you love, but never wear. I have money I love, but never spend. We’re kind of a cute couple that way.

& Sheldon: Oh, um, Never Have I Ever drunk milk past its expiration date...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий