15 апр. 2016 г.

The Solder Excursion Diversion

The Big Bang Theory 9×19


& Amy: I didn’t understand your e-mail.
    Sheldon: Ah. Yeah, I had to get a little creative because the S, R and M keys on my laptop stopped working.
    Amy: «Deaw Aby, could you pleathe dwive be to the twain thtow thubtibe tobowow?»
    Sheldon: So, is that a yes?

& Amy: Get a new computer!

& Sheldon: How could you do that?
    Amy: Do what?
    Sheldon: Choosing a new laptop is an incredibly personal ritual. You have taken away weeks of agonizing thought, tedious research, sleepless nights filled with indecision. I j... Haven’t I lost enough today?

& Penny: Okay, so what... is solder?

& Amy: Knock it off or I’ll start making W-H sounds for words that just have a W.
    Sheldon: You wouldn’t.
    Amy: «Hwatch» me.


& Raj: Would you ladies please leave the room for a moment?.. I need to rub my genitals on their prototype.

& Sheldon: Welcome to my Fortress of Shame... It’s basically everything I’ve ever owned. Um, every book, every T-shirt, every piece of broken electronics. Just... all of it.

& Raj: Oh, man, when I come out of the closet, I’m gonna nail those guys! ... Yeah, I heard it. Shut up.

& Raj: Well this is kind of anti-climactic.

& Amy: Thank you for trusting me.
    Sheldon: What good is having a girlfriend if you can’t unload your psychological sewage on her?
    Amy: That’s me, your emotional outhouse.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий