26 окт. 2013 г.

Wanted Mans

The Wrong Mans 1×5

& Agent Paul: OK, kids... meet your targets. The last agent who got too close ended up in a body bag. So find them... watch them... keep your distance. These guys are probably armed... and definitely dangerous.

& Phil: Mum, listen to me. Mum, listen to my voice... Breath in through your mouth, and out through your nose, in through your mouth, out through your nose, in through your... out through your... I’m trying to do the right thing.

& Linda: I think the bullet’s still in there.
    Sam: Have you done this before?
    Linda: No. But you don’t spend 12 years in A without seeing your fair share of gunshot wounds.
    Sam: Wow, how many have you seen?
    Linda: Two. If you count this one.

& Phil: It’s a USB stick. This is what she wants... This is the key! We need to find out what’s on this!
    Sam: No, we don’t. That’s only going to make things worse. What we don’t know can’t hurt us.


& Phil: It’s not... We weren’t watching it like that, that’s not what it is, we were... It was for research.
    Linda: What did I tell you? What did I tell you about watching mucky ladies?
    Phil: They’re not happy.
    Linda: No, they are not happy.

& Agent Paul: Hello, Sam.
    Sam: Oh, hello, Sam, someone just put me through to you.
    Agent Paul: No, no, no. My name isn’t Sam, I’m saying, ’Hello, Sam,’ I know who you are.

& Agent: Who are you? Who are you working for?
    Sam: I’m a town planning and noise guidance adviser... for Berkshire County Council.

& Agent Paul: Ты в порядке?
    Agent: Да!
    Agent Paul: Вот и проблема.

& Sam: Something’s not right.
    Phil: Oh, no, we’ve shaken them. This is it! We’re clear! This is us now! We just keep driving. We drive this road. This road is going to take us all the way to Mexico City!

& Phil: OK, let’s do this.
    Sam: Do what?
    Phil: Get down!
    Agent Paul: ...one!
    Sam: No!
    Phil: Yaaah!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий