20 окт. 2013 г.

Naani's Day Out

Citizen Khan 2×2

& Mrs. Khan: What do you think’s wrong with her?
    Mr. Khan: She’s still bloody here, that’s what’s wrong with her!

& Omar: We were very worried, so we spoke to the village’s traditional healer and he gave us some very good advice.
    Mr. Khan: Yes, thank you, but I’m not feeding my mother-in-law some medicine made of snake’s blood to drive out the evil spirits.
    Omar: I was going to suggest Sudoku.

& Mr. Khan: Don’t get me wrong. I got nothing against ginger peoples in the mosque, but once you let one in, then the floodgates open. We got to guard ourselves from this creeping gingerfication. I’m like the brown finger in the ginger dyke.

& Clive: I’m not sure this stuff is appropriate.
    Mr. Khan: What?
    Clive: Well, I mean, some of them may not be familiar with Muslim culture.
    Mr. Khan: They’re all from Sparkhill, aren’t they?
    Clive: Yes.
    Mr. Khan: They’re familiar with Muslim culture.

& Mr. Khan: What did you do for Ramadan? ... Ate nothing. Ate nothing! 80! Come on, these are easy ones!


& Mr. Khan: Sweetie! No-one needs to know. It can be a family secret. We’ll just keep it with the others.
    Shazia: Dad, their photo’s on Facebook! Everyone can see it.
    Mrs. Khan: Oh, my God!
    Mr. Khan: No-one’s going to look at that. She’s not Britney bloody Spears!

& Mr. Khan: What?!
    Mrs. Khan: Tang tang.
    Mr. Khan: Hai! Hai! I got a little bit of sick in my mouth.

& Mr. Khan: Mrs Khan and I have had a talk. You can go to Bournemouth, with our blessing. But you have to promise me one thing.
    Clive: What’s that?
    Mr. Khan: Separate caravans!
    Clive: But really, there’s no need.
    Mr. Khan: Oh, yes, there is.
    Clive: No, there isn’t.
    Mr. Khan: I think there is.
    Clive: Honestly, Mr Khan, there isn’t.
    Mr. Khan: Well, just give me one good reason.
    Clive: I’m gay.

& Mr. Khan: It’s all right, he’s gay!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий