9 окт. 2013 г.

The Wrong Mans

The Wrong Mans 1×1

“Get Me Away From Here, I’m Dying” by Belle and Sebastian

♪ Oh, get me away from here, I’m dying ♪
♪ Play me a song to set me free ♪
♪ Nobody writes them like they used to ♪
♪ So it may as well be me ♪

& Sam: I miss you. I do.
    Lizzie: You miss someone looking after you.
    Sam: I miss you looking after me.
    Lizzie: You miss someone making your decisions for you.
    Sam: I miss you making my decisions for me.

& Phil: They don’t have a clue who they’re messing with! They want to mess with us?!
    Sam: What are you talking about? They’re not messing with us! They’re not even messing with me! I’m the wrong man.

& Phil: This is our moment. We’ve been chosen.
    Sam: I’m a town planning and noise guidance advisor for Berkshire County Council. You’re a 31-year-old mail distribution assistant who lives with his mum.
    Phil: Exactly! Stuff like this never happens!


& Phil: We’re going to cross a lot of bridges, Sam. Jump a lot of hurdles. I need to know that I’m with someone who’s got my back. Someone who’s prepared to roll deep. Are you prepared to roll deep?
    Sam: I don’t know what you’re talking about and I don’t think you do either.
    Phil: I’m talking about rolling deep! Because that’s how I roll! I roll deep!! Deep!!!

& Sam: How did this happen, Phil?
    Phil: I’ll tell you how it happened... It happened because this country’s going to hell in a handcart!

& Phil: The first rule of being in this room... is you don’t talk about being in this room. Agreed?.. This is Fight Club.

& Phil: Are you sure?.. It says Mr Smith. I thought you said he was Mr Stevens.
    Sam: That’s probably what they put when they can’t identify someone.
    Phil: Like a John Dory.
    Sam: You mean John Doe.
    Phil: Do I?
    Sam: Yeah, because John Dory’s a fish dish.
    Phil: Fish dish. Sure.

& Sam: We’ve got no choice. We have to do something.
    Phil: But they’re going to want hard cash. Unmarked bills. Sequential serial numbers. All that jazz.

& Phil: I’m in. But you have got to stay focused at all times, because danger is everywhere. You know what danger doesn’t do?.. Call ahead... Unless it’s the IRA.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Mad Dogs — 2?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий