14 окт. 2013 г.

Bad Mans

The Wrong Mans 1×2

& Phil: Sam! Sam, is that you?
    Sam: Yes, Phil.
    Phil: Cough if you can hear me.

& Sam: Hello! If anyone’s listening, I don’t know who you think we are but we’re not him.

& Sam: You’re joking, right? Those winks mean you’re joking, right?

& Agent Jack Walker: I track you leaving the home of one of Russia’s most wanted, with close to a million pounds. And... when I politely ask you to stop... you run, and keep running. I mean, at best it’s rude.

& Phil: Hello. This is Brad speaking.
    Lau: ’In a moment, you will give the phone back to your friend. You will lie down and place your hands on your head, and you will not move, because if you do, you will be shot.’


& Sam: What are you doing?
    Phil: Pulling down his pants.
    Sam: I can see that. Why?
    Phil: Humiliation. The first rule of taking a hostage. Humiliate them. Make them feel disgusted.

& Lizzie: Have you...?
    Sam: Yeah. It’s me, that’s what you can smell. It’s my fart.
    Lizzie: That’s disgusting.
    Sam: I know...
    Lizzie: It’s not going away.
    Sam: I’m still doing it now. I’ve been doing it the whole time we’ve been stood here.

& Sam: I’ve just got some shit to deal with.

& Phil: Aaargh!
    Sam: Aargh!
    Phil: Aaargh!
    Sam: Aaah-ha!
    Lizzie: Sam?
    Sam: Aaa-have-it! I have it. I have it.
    Lizzie: What do you... what do you have?
    Sam: The slogan?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий