31 окт. 2013 г.

Fearful Pranks Ensue

American Horror Story: Coven

3×4

& Fiona: It’s my duty to stay vital.

& Fiona: Oh, Spalding... I must confess... I’ve always enjoyed our little talks together. Particularly since you lost your tongue. It makes you seem... wiser, somehow. More thoughtful.

& Fiona: Do you know why today is my favorite day of the year?
    Madame LaLaurie: It’s Halloween. Is it the end of harvest already? Land sakes. I suppose you’ll want me lighting the bonfires and putting out food to keep the demons at bay. Evil spirits will walk the earth this night. The dead shall rise and fearful pranks ensue should we fail to protect ourselves.


& Madame LaLaurie: Miss Fiona, you look...
    Fiona: Younger?
    Madame LaLaurie: I was gonna say beautiful.
    Fiona: Oh. Well, both are correct.

& Fiona: And as far as silly superstitions, you’re behind the times. Bonfires have become jack-o’-lanterns and harvest offerings, just candy.
    Madame LaLaurie: Do they work?
    Fiona: You’ll see.

& Fiona: Get a good look at me. Who’s the baddest witch in town?

& Hank: I was in a place in San Diego once where they had sushi in the vending machines.
    Kaylee: The raw fish stuff? That sounds disgusting even when it’s fresh.

& Spalding: These are my last words, Miss Fiona... I have always loved you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий