10 окт. 2013 г.

Love Story

Revolution 2×3

& Titus: We can’t exactly just pop into St. Mary’s for dialysis. But the solution is simple. If her blood is poisoned, we just replace it with fresh O-negative. Over and over and over for as long as she needs.
Ω Good. One conspiracy less.

& Miles: You shouldn’t have come.
    Rachel: You’ve done stupider things for me.

& Jason: So what now?
    Neville: We cut all ties with who we were. We use our aliases. Hell. We’ll bleed red, white, and blue until we climb to the top and kill them all.

& Aaron: What happened to me wasn’t a miracle. It wasn’t God giving me a poke.
    Cynthia: You still don’t know why it happened, right? Look, if the word “God” makes you nervous, call it whatever you like, but someone or something told these machines to save you. They chose you. You don’t think there’s a reason?


& Aaron: I’m not Harry Potter, okay? I’m an agnostic Jew from Minnesota.

& Miles: Aaron. You’re...
    Aaron: Alive, yeah. Glad you are too.

& Miles: At least now we got a chance at staying alive.
    Sheriff Riley: Yeah? How?
    Miles: Shut your slack jaw and follow my lead.

& Charlie: Do you take anything seriously?
    — Nah, not really. It’s how I stay sane.

& Miles: I’ll stay. You can take every ounce of my blood. You can milk me dry, tiger.

& Charlie: Keep your eyes at sea level, or I pop’em out.

& Secretary Justine Allenford: If you should try to hurt us...
    Neville: Wouldn’t dream of it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий