19 окт. 2013 г.

The Date

Hello Ladies 1×3

& Annie: Hey, Stuart. Top of the morning to ya.
    Stuart: Heh, well, I appreciate the effort, um, Annie, but that’s actually... that’s more of an Irish saying and I’m actually English.
    Annie: Yeah, okay. Walk up again... Cheerio, Stuart.
    Stuart: Well, closer, but you’d actually say cheerio when you were leaving.

& Stuart: Well, here’s what I’m gonna send. “Annie, when you’re done squeezing oranges...” knowledge of job... “could you squeeze me in...” wordplay... “for dinner at Vouloir...” restaurant she mentioned... “toodle-oo...” a little cheeky reference to my Britishness.

& Wade: We need to implement a system. From now on, I am texting you AG every three hours.
    Stuart: Right, and what does AG mean?
    Wade: All good.
    Stuart: All good.
    Wade: Then you text me AG back so I know you’re AG.
    Rory: Hey, can I get in on this?


& Stuart: “Hey, Stuart, thanks for a fun date. Hope you’re practicing for mini golf.”
    Rory: Oh, yes! Well, what are you gonna text back?
    Stuart: “Already practicing my strokes”... sexualizing. “Where and when?” Logistics.
    Rory: That’s... that’s why you’re the master.
    Stuart: And the master is saving that in drafts. You wondering why?.. The reason I’m saving it in drafts is I’m not sending that until lunchtime.

& Glenn: How about a tampon commercial?
    Jessica: No, I am a serious actress! I want a movie, okay? I’m not a fucking whore.
    Glenn: If it goes national, it could be 50 grand.
    Jessica: I’ll read the script and see if I can find an angle.

& Stuart: What should he have written?
    Kives: Always the same thing. Text one, “Spread your legs and say ah.” Text two, dick pic.

& Rory: Subject line, “How dare you?”
    Stuart: Change that to, “Who the fuck do you think you are?”

& Receptionist: Are you here for the Martin Scorsese movie or the tampon commercial?
    Jessica: I’m here for the tampon commercial.
    Receptionist: Oh, okay. Just go ahead and sign in.
    Jessica: There’s a Scorsese project today?.. Well, I’d be willing to read for that, too, as I’m here. I’m sure the scripts are similar... Plenty of blood in both.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий