17 окт. 2013 г.

Sí se puede

Dexter 3×6

& Dexter: You put people on death row. You must know what it’s like.
    Miguel: Oh, no, but there’s, like, an ocean of bureaucracy of briefs and appeals between me and that bad guy taking his last breath. I’m asking you what did it feel like to use your hands, to... to make this a better place?
    Dexter: It felt... right. Felt like justice.

& Barbara: I don’t date. Ever.
    Angel: Do you eat... ever?
    Barbara: Sometimes.
    Angel: Good nutrition’s important.

& Camilla: You know, Dexter, my whole life I’ve been searching for...
    Dexter: The meaning of life?
    Camilla: The perfect... Key lime pie.


& Camilla: Dying I can do. Hell, I’m doing it. The pain sure is a bear, though.
    Dexter: How bad?
    Camilla: The worst part of the whole damn thing... not losing my life... my time on this earth... is losing my... my...
    Dexter: Dignity.

& Dexter: My dad used to say be careful what you think you know about someone. You’re probably wrong.

& Rita: Syl’s great at what she does... And I could learn a lot, I just...
    Dexter: But?
    Rita: Well, what if I... see a side to her that I don’t like? I guess that’s the risk you run when you go into business with somebody, especially a friend.
    Dexter: Makes things more complicated, no doubt about it.

& Harry: We only see two things in people... what we wanna see and what they wanna show us.

& Harry: Never underestimate the capacity of other people to let you down.

& Dexter: How can I be so sure? Because after tonight, I can honestly say I know who Miguel Prado really is... my first good friend. And those are in short supply these days.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий