3 окт. 2013 г.

Hello Ladies 1×1

Pilot

& Stuart: Hello, ladies. My name is Stuart. With me, my best mate Wade right there.

& Jessica: Don’t you think he should hang out with his friend on Friday?
    Courtney: Yes, you should be there for your friends. I mean, if we’re not there for our friends, then who are we?
    Jessica: Terrible people.
    Stuart: Yeah, I agree. That’s why I always put my friends first. I put my friends first... actually, I put my friends and family first, yeah, and then I put endangered species of all kinds. Fish, fauna, everything of the sea. And then I’m deeply concerned about homosexuals. And then if I’ve got time to put anything else in the list, then I’ll put just... you know, just immigrants... So that’s just me. That’s just the way I roll.


& Kives: So, Pritch, what have you been up to? Dating, mating, or masturbating?

& Kives: I’m Kives. Pleasure to meet me.

& Stuart: 18 tequilas, 12 vodka tonics, and a bottle of your cheapest champagne, but pour it into an empty bottle of your most expensive champagne.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий