6 окт. 2013 г.

Get Behind the Mule

Hell on Wheels 3×10

& The Swede: Why has Heavenly Father brought this man before me today?

& The Swede: I will ask again, hmm? Your name?
    Bohannon: Thor Gunderson... Write that down. “Thor Gunderson.” That’s his name. His real name.

& The Swede: Your fate is in my hands. Now... I ask again... your name?
    Bohannon: You know my name.

& The Swede: This council has heard enough. I will deliberate on a just punishment... as revealed by Heavenly Father.

& Durant: Mrs. Palmer, I believe this to be the finest staircase in the Dakota territory.
    Mrs. Palmer: I believe this to be the only staircase in the Dakota territory, Mr. Durant.
    Durant: You look like a queen.
    Mrs. Palmer: And you look like an old, tick-fevered hound.

& Mrs. Palmer: You’ve won New York. Why so down in the mouth?
    Durant: I haven’t won anything yet. Bohannon has an irritating habit of slipping out of tight spots.

& Grant: He has until 6:00. There’s still time.
Ω How about to help to an integrity man?

& The Swede: I’ve been praying for your soul.
    Bohannon: You can drop the pious bullshit and the phony accent. We both know you’re that Swedish son of a bitch, Thor Gundersen.
    The Swede: Thor Gundersen was Norwegian. And he was a troubled soul... who fell from a bridge in Nebraska.

& Aaron: She’s yours.
    Bohannon: Do you want to be mine?
    Naomi: Yes. It’s God’s will.
    Bohannon: Well... all right, then. Let’s do it.


& The Swede: Brother Cullen, do you receive this woman to be your wedded wife, observing all the legal rights belonging to this condition for time and all eternity?

& The Swede: It is a tradition... that the groom carves the pig.
    Bohannon: That would be my pleasure.

& Aaron: You will call her mother. And you will call me father.
    Bohannon: Yes, father.

& The Swede: If you do not believe that we can change, how can you yourself believe that you have changed? If I’m not Bishop Dutson, how can you be Brother Bohannon? New son to this family.

& Durant: Do you mean Bohannon? Barkeep!.. I was planning a toast all along, but since you insist... To your worthy war enemy... who championed the cause of human bondage that tore this nation apart and killed many fine young men... To your savior of the railroad, whose antics have put Huntington ahead and us behind in this, the greatest race of modern times... To your man of integrity, as you call him in your newspaper. Apparently his integrity has lost him his life to men who took exception with his integrity.
    Louise: I take exception to the sincerity of this toast.
    Durant: To Cullen Bohannon, then. May God speed him to his just desserts. And to us. May God bless us all as we drive our steel forward into the waxy heart of the Central Pacific.

& Naomi: What if I’m not fun anymore to you?
    Bohannon: It’s been my experience... that the fun will come.

& Mickey: I’ll take the shop, then, next door as well. For my campaign headquarters. Consider it a donation in my standing for mayor.
    Durant: I determine who’s mayor here. That is why you are running unopposed. That’s my contribution.
    Mickey: .... So I can count on your vote then?
    Durant: My vote is the only vote that counts.

& Durant: You will be the only female editor of a daily newspaper in the entire country. You’re welcome.
    Louise: I haven’t said yes. Yet.
    Durant: You’re not going to say no.
Ω Phhhh. All for sale. Season 4 then?

Tom Waits — Books of Moses

♪ Books of Moses ♪
♪ Wet in the water ♪
♪ Weeping in the sun ♪
♪ Got some splinters ♪
♪ Flaming heart ♪

& Durant: Ah, you there. Big fella. What’s your name?
    Psalms: They call me Psalms, Mr. Durant.
    Durant: Psalms, Psalms. You make sure your people put their backs into it. I’m behind schedule.
    Psalms: Yes, sir!

& Ruth: Eva! Eva! What’s wrong?
    Eva: Elam’s dead... I felt his spirit pass.
Ω Sh^t. Maybe Dakota will help?

--
On the IMDb

Σ Season 4? Very likely.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий