15 окт. 2013 г.

Dead Mans

The Wrong Mans 1×3

& Lau: I don’t like this.
    Sam: Tell me about it. I have to work here.

& Lau: If he has come to any harm...
    Sam: He’s absolutely fine, honestly. We gave him a Twix.

& Lau: Who are you?
    Phil: My name is Philip Neville Bourne, and I’m here to rescue you.

& Phil: Are we going to kiss again?

& Phil: We need to borrow your car, mate.
    Driver: Piss off.
    Phil: Fair enough.


& Sam: What’s wrong with you?
    Phil: Nothing. It’s just back to work tomorrow, innit?
    Sam: Yeah, you’ll be all right... boss.

& Phil: Seriously, I’m going to miss all this. Running around... Having a hostage. It’s been fun.

& Sam: You bloody bitch.

& Agent Jack Walker: Listen to my voice. Stop! Now, breathe in, breathe out. In through your nose, out through your mouth. In... out. In... out.

& Agent Jack Walker: I am going to talk now, and you are going to listen. My name is Agent Jack Walker and I work for the British Secret Service.
    Phil: Hi, Jack.
    Agent Jack Walker: What did I just say?
    Phil: Not to talk. Correct.
    Agent Jack Walker: My name is Agent Jack Walker, and I work for the British Secret Service.
    Phil: Hello, Jack.

& Sam: Stop suggesting the recovery position for dead people!

--
On the IMDb

Σ Guys just caught in a strange.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий