25 окт. 2013 г.

The Romance Resonance

The Big Bang Theory 7×6

& Penny: Uh, Sheldon, you want to take a break? Your food’s ready.
    Leonard: No, no, what are you doing? He’s both happy and quiet. It’s like seeing a unicorn and Bigfoot at the same time.

& Bernadette: Great news! A raccoon virus just crossed the species barrier and now can infect humans!
    Raj: Why is that great news?
    Bernadette: In the pharmaceutical business, we have a saying: “Mo’ infections, mo’ money.”

& Penny: Okay, just you wait and see. I’m gonna romance your freakin’ ass off.
    Leonard: That’s beautiful. Is that Shakespeare?

& Leonard: All right, I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, but you haven’t spoken in hours and I’m starting to get worried. Please say something.
    Sheldon: Leonard, prepare to be humbled and weep at the glory of my genius.

& Sheldon: Look at it! I feel like my mind just made a baby. And it’s beautiful.

& Sheldon: Gentlemen. Uh, no doubt you heard about my little breakthrough. Now, if your plan is to hoist me on your shoulders and carry me around the cafeteria, please refrain. I don’t care for heights, motion sickness or the thought of your necks touching my buttocks.


& Sheldon: No. No, no, no, no.
    Amy: What’s wrong?
    Sheldon: I’ve made a horrible mistake.
    Amy: What are you talking about?
    Sheldon: This table— it’s in square centimeters. I read it as square meters. You know what that means?
    Amy: That Americans can’t handle the metric system?

& Sheldon: I’m not a genius, I’m a fraud.
    Amy: You know, Sheldon, in neuroscience, we’re forever finding something in one part of the brain that we thought was someplace else.
    Sheldon: Oh, great. Now I’m worse than a fraud. I’m practically a biologist.

& Sheldon: How do I make them stop loving me?
    Leonard: Invite them to live with us.

& Leonard: It must be nice to have someone do something so romantic.
    Penny: Okay, you know what’s not romantic? Rubbing it in someone’s face.
    Leonard: Actually, it can be, but I told you sex doesn’t count.

& Amy: Sheldon, I’ve been thinking about it, and you’re right. You don’t deserve any credit. All you did was misread some numbers on a table. A very easy table, too. Honestly, I’m embarrassed for you.
    Sheldon: That’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard...
    Penny: Damn it, everyone’s better at this than me!

& Sheldon: I hate to pile on the bad news, but I just got a raise.

& Penny: All right, lover boy. Get ready, ’cause there is a crap storm of romance coming your way.

& Leonard: Is that a pregnancy test?
    Penny: Oh, yeah, just the first one. I didn’t save them all.

& Sheldon: I can’t believe I read this table wrong. I blame you... You distract me. I’ve been distracted since the moment I met you.
    Amy: Sorry.
    Sheldon: Well, you should be. Because all I can think about is how much I want to kiss you.
    Amy: Oh, Sheldon.

& Sheldon: Amy? Amy! Did you hear what I said?
    Amy: Can’t talk, in the zone.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий